Herts Big Weekend Selfie Competition!
We are certain that once you get your Herts Big Weekend ticket, you will be in for a weekend that you won’t forget. But to make sure you don’t, take part in our special selfie competition for your chance to win another prize...
We want all Big Weekend ticket holders to share snaps of their adventures on 1st and 2nd April on social media, so we have set up The Herts Big Weekend Selfie Competition to give you even more incentive to strike a pose at your attraction.
All you need to do is share a selfie of you enjoying Herts Big Weekend 2017 on Facebook or Twitter on Saturday 1st April or Sunday 2nd April and you will be in with a chance of winning two tickets to the Knebworth Great British Prom Event 2017.
To be in with a chance of winning, do the following:
- Take a creative, funny or simply stunning selfie at your allocated Herts Big Weekend attraction (with your friends and family too!)
- Upload to Facebook or Twitter
- Use the special competition hashtag #HBWselfie to improve your chances of winning - this is how we’ll find your pic, so don’t forget or we may miss it!
- Tag @visithertsuk, and use #hertsbigweekend17 and any other hashtags you like!
- Tag or mention the attraction you are visiting – and all the fun you’re having!
- Visit the Visit Herts Facebook #HBWselfie gallery - and vote for your favourite pics (and your own)!
Your image should really show off your destination so we can inspire other people to visit Hertfordshire. And we don’t really mind if someone else takes the photo, as long as it shows you and the attraction!
Selfies must be shared with the #HBWselfie hashtag by 9am on Monday 3rd April. Voting closes at 9am Monday 10th April.
The winner will be the person who posted the selfie which receives the most votes and will be contacted via social media, so please respond!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before entering the Herts Big Weekend Selfie Competition.